The Best Bulldog Supplement in the USA

The Best Bulldog Supplement in the USA
Hit PHOTO for your NuVET Plus Wafer Vitamins

Tuesday, September 5

Itchy Dog Relief- Veterinary Formula Antiseborrheic Shampoo

My Dog won't stop scratching and biting his skin!
Review on Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs




Dale's --  TESTIMONIAL 
My dog Sissy has had skin fungus problems since the day I adopted her from the shelter 6 years ago. She scratched herself constantly to the point that she scratched off a lot of her fur and her skin was raw and bleeding, and she STUNK even right after a bath. I tried everything I could think of including crazy expensive shampoo and lotions from the vet. Nothing worked.  
Then I stumble across this on Amazon and it had over 1300 positive reviews. I bathed her with it TWO TIMES and all her skin issues have disappeared, her fur grew back in a few days, and she smells wonderful. I can't believe how awesome this stuff is.  
I only wish I had found it sooner.



Order yours here from Amazon  
           




Click here  

        












  • Treats symptoms of Seborrhea and other parasitic or bacterial infections, like scaling, rashes, and inflammation
  • With Coal Tar, Salicylic Acid and Micronized Sulfur
  • Paraben, Dye and Soap Free
  • Not for use on cats

SynergyLabs Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs is a powerful medicated shampoo proven effective in treating Seborrhea, Mange Mites and other parasitic and fungal infections. Initially, shampoo pet 2-3 times weekly. As skin condition improves, 




For Difficult cases of fur loss and itchy skin give it a try.