LOVE this

Natural Dog Company

Sunday, April 30

Travel bag for your dog! A must have for dog owners or cat owners who travel with their pets.

Do you travel with your dog or cat?  Travel bag for your dog.  
So crazy smart!  
 A must have item! 



It's the Best Bag or Doggie Suitcase I have ever seen!


I recommend the large size, so you have room for plenty of food, toys, treats and blankets while traveling with your FurKids. 

Order here while supplies last.





 JUST in time for your Summer Travel needs


              order here       http://amzn.to/2pkppIw


  • Overland Dog Gear provides you with an organized luggage system that now makes it simple to travel with your dog for up to a week away
  • This bag meets airline carry-on requirements and even includes a luggage ID tag



My disclaimer for this site:
Marie Peppers, Experience Licensed Nurse Trained in Holistic Pet Medicine; Supplements certifications* My comments to your questions are not to be used "in lieu of" veterinarian's advice ( I can work along with your Veterinarian
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am an affiliate for many products.  Links may go to Amazon and other vendors for your secure ordering.  Let me know if you need my help?
mpmaltese@gmail.com