LOVE this

Natural Dog Company

Thursday, February 4

Itchy Terrier shampoo and supplements

Oh my itchy Dog !          Itchy Terrier 

NuVet Plus  Testimonial From Mel in Florida - 

                                 




I have a 3 year old Brussels 
​Griffon​ T​errier mix that I adopted over a year ago.  I was ​recommended ​to the ​NuV​et ​P​lus vitamins and shampoo by a good friend of mine and must say that I was amazed at the transformation. 

Her little matted coat became soft and shiny with the Nuvet ​Shampoo and ​
Cassidy immediately LOVED ​the NuVet Wafer treat. ​
 

S​he has really made a complete change from the little scrappy dog I adopted over a year ago​.​ I just have​ to attribute her doing so great and being so healthy from the Nu​Vet Plus ​supplement. 
Thanks NuVet Plus !! 


​To order your NuVET Plus go here and tell them PET Nurse Marie sent you for the Green bottle of Wafers or powder ( NuVET Plus ) and the Green bottle of shampoo ( hot spot shampoo is for all dry skin , not just hot spots )
         
Go to    http://www.nuvet.com/81098 

Give order code 81098 and take a look at the other amazing Testimonials 



You want the Green bottle of shampoo 






                       YOU want the GREEN bottle of NuVET Plus Wafers