The Best Bulldog Supplement in the USA

The Best Bulldog Supplement in the USA
Hit PHOTO for your NuVET Plus Wafer Vitamins

Sunday, July 5

I love this list of fruits my dog can eat

10 fruits your dog can eat

 What fruits are safe for my dog ?

My Husband made up this chart for you. Visual and Cute!

Feel free to share our Blog with your friends.



Please note : grapes in VERY small amounts are not a problem -- Do not feed them very often -- talk to your Vet if you have concerns 

Avacado is added , in small amounts to some commercial dog foods..  IN small amounts it is often safe.  The problem is  the full fruit being fed to your canine can cause severe loose stool and vomiting ..  So , be Careful about feeding Avacado to  your pets.. 


Want to HOME cook for your pet? 



***My comments and answers to your questions or any information in my articles is not to be used "in lieu of" veterinarian's advise, diagnosis, or treatment.** Alternative Medicines for pets; All breed questions are Welcome; ~~~



Complements of  NuVET Plus 

order here 
http://www.nuvet.com/81098