LOVE this

Natural Dog Company

Wednesday, August 22

Natural Product for Flea control on your dogs, cats and farm animals, too!

I get so many request for this info: 

FLEA PROBLEM ? TICKS : Fleas die with this Natural Powder!  

This is the only thing that is working this summer ! -  Alternative Treatments for Fleas on Pets :   

Dust on your Pet every  few days --- YES...LEARN MORE:
DE is to be used on your pet and  IN the  YARD - also, I sprinkle it onto my dogs and cats ( and the Goats too)
- It is safe and natural if it is the DE - here is what I order so you know what
I am talking about...
Human Grade DE ( can be found at many FEED and FARM stores or on-line)

Diatomaceous Earth (DE)

A low cost, non-toxic, safe mineral made of crushed fossils. Pure Diatomaceous
Earth can be used during the parasite season both internally and externally to
improve health, appearance, and well-being of animals. Diatomaceous Earth is a
product that can be used as a nutritional supplement for a wide variety of
conditions. Contains the highest concentration of pure, raw Diatomaceous Earth
available.

SEE here: , link:

http://www.revivalanimal.com/store/p/3158-Diatomaceous-Earth-DE-.aspx

I buy my from Revival Animal Health -  there are many places that sell it.  JUST don't let anyone talk you into anything but the Human grade level of D.E. powder
PLEASE remember I am just a Pet Nurse and Not a Vet .... Thanks



  This Works !  Diatomaceous Earth    ( DE- only HUMAN grade for your pets)



NEED help,  write me  mpmaltese@gmail.com