The Best Bulldog Supplement in the USA

The Best Bulldog Supplement in the USA
Hit PHOTO for your NuVET Plus Wafer Vitamins

Thursday, August 23

Canine Wound Healing with Colloidal Silver

Canine Wound Healing with Silver ; 

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Dogs-701/2010/12/canine-wound-healing-silver.htm




Question

My dog has, what I believe started as, an ingrown hair on his back.  I shaved the area (because I originally thought it was one of his fatty tumor bumps) and realized it had a head and looked like a volcano.  I squeezed it and got a lot of hard "gunk" out of it.  Cleaned it well with physoderm and betadine and it looked good for a while, then started lumping up again.  I squeezed again and it "popped" and some more gunk (hard, not liquidy).  Pretty sure he needs antibiotics to clear it up, but my question is, I have Keflex and clyndamiacyn at home, but just need to know the dosage for a 90lb dog and which might be the best choice.  I believe both are broad spectrum antibiotics. 





Answer

Hi Lynn, It would be best to have the area cultured and then placed on a antibiotic.
Please give your Vet a call for an exam.  Because your dog already has a number of fatty tissue areas, it would be wise to have the exam.

You can clean the area with Witch Hazel 2 x per day - 
 You can find this at any CVS, Walgreens or Walmart.
  Also, the Natural Antibiotic I use often is Colloidal Silver:
  Look for Silver Shield at your local Vitamin/Nutrition Stores:
Silver Shield is a Colloidal Silver gel or liquid you can use direct onto the wound.
This is all Natural and Not a drug.

This is what Silver Shield looks like:
http://www.theherbsplace.com/Silver_Shield_Gel_Aqua_Sol_Technology_24_Ppm_p_735....

Because I am not a Vet, I am not allowed to give you the dosage for your dog using Keflex or Clyndamiacyn.  ( sorry)

HOPE you decide to try the Colloidal Silver as a Natural Antibiotic.


Best Wishes,

Marie Peppers LPN MA , Pet Chef
PLEASE try my Vitamin Supplements - NuVET- SEE here:
EXCELLENT - Natural and SAFE     here to order ;     http://www.nuvet.com/81098 

 ( Tell them Pet Nurse Marie sent you and give referral code 81098 )  THERE is a 15% off program when you sign up for Auto Ship - Most of my clients get a 90 Count bottle every 45 to 90 days ...   
  or you can call 1-800-474-7044   


    Questioner's Rating
    Rating(1-10)Knowledgeability = 10Clarity of Response = 10Politeness = 10
    CommentNo Comment