Monday, February 28

FOR "chronic" doggie ear infections... No harsh drugs / go Safe and natural

I have a number of supplements and herbs to help Chronic ear infections ! Here is one, If you want more help - write to me:  mtnmom@gci.net
 
 
Cure ear infections in Canines;
Ear infectons are often from Yeast. This Supplement healed a 12 year old German Shepherd's ear infections! It reduced a inner ear turmor!

Testimonial:  ( a NuVET client:)
My dog Max is a 12 year old German Shepherd. She had issue after issue with getting ear infections. I had her at the Vet every month for about six months. The last time they noticed something blocking her ear canal and were going to try to remove it. They took an xray of the ear, they could not remove it because it was a big tumor, there was nothing they could do. Eventually it would grow bigger and affect her balance and possibly her brain.

I was desperate to make her better. I found your product on the internet and ordered it right away. After a couple weeks on the product, I started seeing black like gunk in her ear. I cleaned it out again and again every week for about 10 months. Eventually the gunk stopped.

Last week I took her back to the vet for her yearly check-up. The doctor looked in her ears and said "all good" I said what about her tumor? Don't you remember the xrays?
He said, her ears are fine and what did you do?

*** I told him about the supplement and that he should sell it there for people that have animals with issues. He basically ignored me. I think it’s because most vets only care about the money and not always the well-being of the animal. *****

Thanks so much! It is such an unbelievable product.

Debra
 

To Order the supplement WAFERS OR POWDER : Go here:
20% OF MY PROFITS GO TO helping Rescued dogs get to Forever homes:

PLEASE SEE MY WEB SITE TO ORDER
http://www.apluspetcare.com/untitled4.html

They offer a 60 day money back guarantee
Contact: (803) 424-2312
Marie Peppers of ask the Pet Nurse